Provides Accountability and Encourages Compliance.
The SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring® system is the world’s most widely used and trusted 24/7 transdermal alcohol testing system. For high-risk, hardcore DUI and alcohol offenders.
SCRAM CAM Provides Accountability and Encourages Compliance
- Standalone alcohol monitoring or CAM with home curfew monitoring at the flip of a switch
- Eliminates testing gaps—no ability to miss a test or drink around testing schedules
- Goes where the client goes—no transportation to a testing center
- Studies show CAM is most effective for offenders assessed with alcohol dependence or addiction
- Works well in conjunction with treatment to enforce compliance and better identify when intervention may be needed
A CAM Monitored day is a day in which a client was monitored using Continuous Alcohol Monitoring. CAM is a device worn on the body that continuously samples vapor from the wearer to determine if alcohol was consumed.
A Sober Day is a measurable 24-hour period of time during which no violation—alcohol consumption or device tampering—has occurred. Of the CAM days monitored, this is the percentage of days that were compliant.
A CAM Alcohol Test is a reading that has been taken from a client wearing a physical Continuous Alcohol Monitoring device. A CAM test will occur dozens of times per day unlike a breath test that is a single reading.
Features, Functions & Support
“Your agency is far and away the most professional and thorough tether company I have ever worked with. Keep up the good work”
Michigan Circuit Court Probation Officer
What Makes Us Truly Different.
Total Court Services actively monitors more than 10,000 clients on a daily basis using several technologies and testing methods for compliance with court orders, pretrial/bond release, or for license reinstatement programs. Every day we strive to make our individual clients successful and help our court and agency partners maintain and exceed their high standards.