Upcoming Educational Seminars
Brown County, Indiana
July 14, 2021
A big thank you to our sponsor and host the Brown County Community Corrections Department.
This course details various methodologies used across the United States, specifically reviewing programs in Indiana, for monitoring pretrial, post-conviction, and alternative sentencing defendants.
The materials covered include but are not limited to the following;
- The history an types of alcohol monitoring technologies that exist within the court ecosystem
- The most common uses for each type of monitoring technology
- The most common misconceptions about each type of technology
- The scientific basis of each monitoring technology
- How the technologies are supported in court and validated through study.
- Other monitoring technologies will also be discussed
The course will also reserve time for a question and answer period.
Jason Tizedes, Vice President, Total Court Services
Jason has been in the alcohol and electronic monitoring industry for over 15 years and has been accredited in six states to provide continuing legal education. He has testified as an expert witness in dozens of hearings throughout the United States on the topics monitoring technologies and their validity.
Actual location will be determined two weeks before the seminar in order to take into account local restrictions and the number of attendees. Details will be emailed to all attendees after location determination is made.