If you have been removed from monitoring but have an over-balance you can request a refund by using the form on this page. The information supplied in the form to request a refund of any balance must match what we have on file for the client. Providing a required email and phone number will ensure that we can contact you in the event that we have any questions so as to not delay your refund. Thank you for being a valued Total Court Services client.

All information must match what we have on file

reCAPTCHA is required.