As we expand, we are always on the lookout for motivated and dynamic people to join our team. Even if we do not have a posted position, you should always feel free to submit a resume with cover letter and describe a position in which you believe you could excel. We have both location-based and field positions available in a variety of specialties. Our Client Services, Compliance, and Operations are based in Royal Oak Michigan, however we have Account Management, Sales, and Technical positions located in five states. Here is a brief list of benefits you can experience by working with us:
- Competitive base pay with possible annual and performance bonuses
- Great benefits package which includes medical, dental, and 401k for full time positions
- Paid training period
- Two weeks of paid time off starting your first year
- Relaxed office environment in a secured building (Royal Oak office)
- Full kitchen with stove, microwave and refrigerator
- Healthy snacks stocked in the kitchen
Total Court Services is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Below is a list of the current openings we have. Click each one for a description of the position and other details.