As we expand, we are always on the lookout for motivated and dynamic people to join our team. Even if we do not have a posted position, you should always feel free to submit a resume with cover letter and describe a position in which you believe you could excel. We have both location-based and field positions available in a variety of specialties. Our Client Services, Compliance, and Operations are based in Royal Oak Michigan, however we have Account Management, Sales, and Technical positions located in five states. Here is a brief list of benefits you can experience by working with us:
- Competitive base pay with possible annual and performance bonuses
- Great benefits package which includes medical, dental, and 401k for full time positions
- Paid training period
- Two weeks of paid time off starting your first year
- Relaxed office environment in a secured building (Royal Oak office)
- Full kitchen with stove, microwave and refrigerator
- Healthy snacks stocked in the kitchen
Total Court Services is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
At this time, there are no positions open. Please check back.