501 N Center Street
Plymouth, IN 46563
Important Forms & Documents
Provide cost effective programs utilizing evidence based practices to generate positive change.
Components of Community Corrections
- Home Detention/GPS Electronic Monitoring
- Jail Treatment Program
- Remote Alcohol Breath Testing
- Community Transition Program
Procedures for Admission
The Defendant must complete a Community Corrections worksheet and then schedule an interview. To schedule an interview call the Office at 574-935-8782. This appointment must be at least three weeks prior to your sentencing date.
The Offender is required to bring the following documents to the Interview.
A completed Community Corrections Application and General Rules and Special Conditions Packet; which must include the completed employer agreement.
Eligible Requirements include but are not limited to the following
- Permanent Residence
- Financial Ability to Pay the Required Fees
- Must be Employed
- Have not been removed from this or any other Community Correction Program within the past seven (7) years
- Must not have a history of convictions involving, resisting LE, violence involving weapons or criminal sexual acts
- Not considered a risk or threat to the community
- Have had no history of escape and/or absconding
- Currently have no warrants, detainers, holds or orders of protection issued by a Court of another Jurisdiction
The following is a list of characteristics that disqualify an individual from being placed on Home Detention
- Multiple prior (history of) convictions involving resisting, violence, weapons, or criminal sexual acts;
- History of escape and /or absconding;
- Expelled or discharged unsatisfactorily from any prior community correction program;
- Flight risk or a threat to the physical safety of the public;
- Serious mental or physical illness that hider their abilities to follow the guidelines of Marshall County Community Corrections;
- Conviction of an ineligible offense in the preceding seven (7) years from the current conviction date (see the below list of offenses); or
- Currently has a warrant, detainer, hold, or order of protection issued by a court of another jurisdiction.